♦ Dina is a nymphe of copse and garden. Only the children can see her! The grown up people only see a cauliflower hiding under a bush 🙂
♦ She measures: 9.5 inches. The circumference of her head is 9.8 inches.
♦ Stitches used: double crochet, Front Post double crochet, Front Post double crochet.
Necessary material US terms:
– Size E/4 hook and H/8
– Small amounts of cotton/5ply yarn in the following colors:
– Beige or light brown for the body, green for the dress and hood.
– Pink et red for the cherry blossom.
– Small amounts of white cotton weight Aran/10ply for the hair.
– 2 safety eyes (8 mm) or black yarn to embroidery.
– Stitch marker.
– A pair of scissors.
– Tapestry needle.