♦ Leon is a baby llamas. Do you know that llamas are from the same family as camels and dromedaries? From the top of the Andes Cordillera it has a very beautiful panorama. It feeds mainly on bush leaves and herbs.
♦ His size: 10.2”and his ears: 2.3”.
♦ The diameter of his head is 9.4”. Horns: 1.5”. Arms: 2.3”
Necessary material US terms:
– Size H/7-8 hook for the body and the scarf.
– Small amounts of Aran/10ply in the following colors:
for the body, arms and the head
– white for the body, arms and head, beige for the ears and the muzzle, gray for the lower legs and pink for the cheek
For the scarf:
– fuchsia or the color of your choice.
– 2 safety eyes (6 mm) or black yarn to embroidery.
– Stitch marker.
– A pair of scissors.
– Tapestry needle.
There are no reviews yet.